ABOUT RMK FINANCIAL CORP. dba MAJESTIC HOME LOAN: Here at Majestic Home Loan, we are committed to fostering, celebrating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. Majestic Home Loan’s culture encourages everyone to embrace their differences, combine the power of knowledge, and drive transformation in serving the mortgage industry. Our place in the community was established over twenty years ago and has now grown into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the mortgage industry, consistently adding new financial mortgage products that assist our mortgage brokers, and employees better serve our communities.
Employees enjoy a work environment that is rewarding, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We do not tie up ideas in a bureaucratic maze – good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an accomplishment. It’s the common interest that we all share here at Majestic Home Loan that resonates with a passion to be really good at what we do.
Expand your knowledge with a career here at Majestic Home Loan. We are always looking for great talent and motivated individuals to join our team.
Majestic Home Loan is an equal opportunity employer. Majestic Home Loan adheres to the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, and the California Fair Chance Act, and all employment labor laws.
Below is a list of current openings with our company. Click on any of the column titles to sort the list based on that field. Click on the job title to learn more about the opening.
Majestic Home Loan maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single-family residential real estate transactions in twenty-nine states.
Our Mortgage Lending Division is growing into an industry leader by providing competitive mortgage products within our Retail and Wholesale lines of business. We deliver a superior customer experience by meeting individual needs, focusing on financial education, ensuring that our loans close on time, and making the entire process as easy as possible. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind.
Job Type: Full-time
As a Mortgage Account Executive, you will have the chance to achieve rapid growth in both career and compensation. Our top Wholesale Account Executives can make up to $250,000.00 per year, and there is no reason that can’t be you! This is an entry-level sales position with a leader in the financial services industry that offers:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Base pay and benefits
- Career advancement
- Strong and stable company
- Fun and high energy work culture
- World-class training
- No Weekends
- Helping people achieve their dreams of homeownership!
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Agile and Resourceful. You effortlessly shift gears and come up with workable solutions to problems.
- Adaptable and Ambitious. You enthusiastically take on other projects to help take your team to the next level!
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You’re passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.
What you’ll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 Years of Mortgage Sales experience required
- Experience with Agency guidelines and loan programs.
- FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, Chenoa DPA.
- Borrower Signed P&L
- CPA Signed P&L
- Asset Depletion
Join our Majestic Home Loan Account Executive Team by emailing a copy of your updated resume to our talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to review.
Majestic Home Loan is a mortgage lender licensed in 29 states that are dedicated to helping homeowners, home buyers, and mortgage professionals achieve their financing goals by delivering innovative mortgage solutions and unparalleled customer experience.
We are currently seeking to hire experienced FHA/VA Underwriters to join our team at our Ontario, California Corporate Office. In this position, you will work with our Retail and Wholesale team to ensure mortgage loan applications meet program/product specifications.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Working knowledge of FHA guidelines, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA, and VA guidelines.
- Well-developed understanding of mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing procedures
- Minimum of 5 years of recent Conventional/FHA/USDA underwriting experience
- Experience in Wholesale and Retail Lending
- DE and/or SAR designation preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and begin a long-term career with the right company
- Manual mortgage underwriting experience.
- Management and oversight of your pipeline
- Analysis and assessments of risk factors
- Accurately evaluate and underwrite mortgage loan files submitted by retail and wholesale production channels, in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
- Underwriting and clearing conditions, efficiently handling underwriting workload
- Responsible for communication with closing agents, internal and external customers, verifying the accuracy of documentation
- Communicate changes in deadlines, schedules, etc. to all required parties
Join our Majestic Home Loan Underwriting Team by emailing a copy of your updated resume and the answers to the questions above to our talent acquisition team at email@example.com to review.
Majestic Home Loan is always looking for great talent. So, if you do not see an open position that you feel suits what you are looking for, we still encourage you to submit a copy of your updated resume to our talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to review.